When will I learn?
When having a bake sale, I should say “This is what I will make, do you want to buy it?”
This is what I did say, “What do you want?”
Meet the Turtle Cupcake.
This is one of those projects, where it seems straight forward. Chocolate, caramel, pecans. Only in cupcake form.
I had an idea. But really had no idea if it would work.
What you need:
1 box cake mix (I said easy)
1 can chocolate frosting
Caramel, either make your own or use jarred
1. Follow directions on cake mix box, make 24 cupcakes.
2. Allow cupcakes to cool completely.
3. Scoop out part of the middle of the cupcake
4. Fill hole with caramel
5. Take the piece of cake you carved out and make a cap to go back over the hole to cover the caramel center.
6. Frost cupcakes with frosting
7. Top with pecans.
8. Drizzle with caramel.
9. Drizzle with chocolate.